Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My First Post!

So I have decided to start a blog about the life of Crystal and Morgan. I just thought it would be a fun way to update people on how we are doing.

So Morgan and I ran a half marathon on Saturday. Neither of us really dedicated the right amount of time towards our training, however we were still able to run the whole thing without walking; but as a result we are both incredibly sore. We have both been limping around completely pathetic, we literally have been told by several people that it is painful for them to watch us walk. Haha fun times. At first I was just like I never want run more than 3 miles for the rest of my life, but then I found out about the Disneyland half marathon, and long story short I may be signing up for another half marathon.

Morgan is out of town today on his first second interview for a summer internship. I am very excited for him and eager to see how it goes. However I hate it when he is gone. I just get lonely and depressed, so I will have to go to In N Out for dinner, followed by a movie; I have a hard life. He will be back tomorrow and I am super excited for that.

I found out that I can graduate school next summer, but I might drag it out through the fall; I have not yet decided. I know that either way I have less than a year of school left so that is very comforting to me. The day I graduate will be a very happy day in the life of Crystal

At this point I am just over the month of November even though today is only the first of the month. All I can do is think about Christmas, Yes it is true I am one of the annoying people who listens to Christmas music before Thanksgiving. I am excited for Thanksgiving though too! Morgans parents are coming up to Utah so that will be loads of fun. I am also excited for Black Friday, I love the thrill of shopping all night.

That’s all for now, but I will try to post like once a week!
Crystal Andersen

3 comments:

  1. You crack me up! Glad to have another person to keep in contact with in the BLOG world... AND I did this bootcamp thing the other night with a friend and I could not walk right for three days... take some IBProphen you will feel TONS better! ~ (This is Melissa Andersen Bird)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hey - it's Morgan's cousin Kristen! I live in Spanish Fork so I'm not too far from you guys.

    So fun you have a blog! I do too, it's kristen-enjoyingeverymoment.blogspot.com - maybe we can get to know each other better thru our blogs! :)

    Congrats on the half marathon, that's quite an accomplishment. You guys are such a cute couple to do stuff like that together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad your parents are coming for Christmas. Can we host a mini reception for you guys then? GREAT JOB on your schooling. I graduated a month before my first baby. That was perfect. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete